Services Provided by Lynn Andersen Nurse Consulting, LLC
Lynn Andersen Nurse Consulting provides comprehensive, high-quality support to legal teams, helping them meet any and all medical aspects of their cases. From personal injury and criminal cases to toxic torts and environmental cases, Lynn Andersen Nurse Consulting can handle, address or resolve any medical facet of these claims.
Call (719) 237-4415 or Email Us
for More about Our Services & How We Can Assist You
Assess Medical Records and Analyze the Case
- Screen or investigate cases for merit.
- Define the applicable standards of care.
- Define deviations from, and adherences to, the applicable standards of care.
- Identify and review relevant medical records, hospital policies and procedures, diagnostic tests and other essential items.
- Organize, tab and paginate medical records.
- Summarize, translate and interpret medical records.
- Evaluate extent of injury
- Prepare chronologies of the medical events involved in a case.
- Assess the alleged damages and/or injuries.
- Identify and evaluate impact of pre-existing conditions
- Identify factors that caused or contributed to the alleged damages and/or injuries.
- Identify and recommend potential defendants.
- Identify issues of tampering with the medical records.
- Develop written reports for use as study tools by the attorney.
Support the Attorney’s Case
- Conduct literature searches and integrate the literature and standards/guidelines into the case analysis.
- Research and analyze the validity of research studies relied on by all parties.
- Coordinate and attend independent medical examinations (IMEs).
- Develop life care plans.
- Expand the attorney’s medical library.
Serve as the Attorney’s Liaison
- Interview plaintiff and defense clients, key witnesses and experts.
- Consult with healthcare providers.
- Serve as liaison between the attorney and healthcare providers, the testifying experts, the witnesses and other consultants.
Work with Experts and Other Witnesses
- Locate and interface with expert witnesses.
- Communicate with potential testifying experts.
- Analyze and compare expert witness reports and other work products.
- Help prepare witnesses and experts for deposition and trial.
- Serve as an expert witness and testify to the nursing standard of care.
Assist with Discovery and Preparation for Court
- Prepare deposition and trial questions.
- Review, analyze and summarize depositions, including past testimony.
- Assist in exhibit preparation.
- Attend depositions, trials, review panels and arbitration and mediation hearings.